About The Product
Package cross cut saw is the perfect solution when wood packages need to be sawed, shortened in a limited space. MPP-1300 BASIC is an automated piece of cutting machinery for sawing wooden board packages, designed to saw wooden board packages adjusted according to the needs of the client.
This saw will give you an ability to saw a wooden board package in whatever length you need as well as cut off its ends. A compact and cost-efficient solution to meet the most stringent demands.
Technical specification and features:
- Maximum size of board package (width x height x length, mm) 1300x1300x6100;
- Saw type – chainsaw;
- Sawing accuracy – ±1mm;
- Sawing speed – 1.5 min/m2;
- Removable supports for package alignment;
- Nominal power – 10kW, 400VAC
- Automatic sawing speed control;
- Electronic ruler with fixed length positioning;
- Touch screen for positioning and task setting;
- Laser incision indication;
- Operates in -15°C – +40°C temperature;
- Easily transportable, simple maintenance;